- Do you require advanced reservations?
- Yes, you will need to book online or contact us at 425-516-8838
- Can we buy tickets the day of the tour?
- Please call us at 425-516-8838 for day of tour ticket availability. We close all ticket selling 12 hours in advance for scheduling purposes.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- We offer a full refund up to 72 hours before your tour starting time.
- What if the tour is canceled?
- We will only cancel a tour under extreme circumstances and offer you a full refund. We have seen examples where tour companies cancel due to low ticket sales. We understand how stressful travel planning is and believe once you book your tour, we should fulfil our obligation, whether it is fully booked or just a single participant.
- What if the day or time I want to book a tour is not available?
- Please contact us at 425-516-8838 to see if we can accommodate your request with additional staffing.
- Where do we meet you to begin the tour?
- All tours start at the Pike Place Market Information booth located on the south-west corner of 1st and Pike Street at 10 AM. Just look for the big market clock to locate the info booth, which is just a few steps east of where the clock and Rachel, the pig are located. We also offer hotel pickups in the downtown Seattle area.
- What if it rains?
- Well it is Seattle, so we do get times when the weather is less than cooperative. Our tour route can change based on the weather conditions. Check the weather report and dress accordingly.
- What about wheelchair and strollers on the tour?
- Our tour buses are unable to accommodate motorized wheelchairs, but foldable wheelchairs and strollers can be kept in our luggage area.
Driving Tour Info
- What time can I expect to be back?
- Your arrival time from the Snoqualmie Falls tour should be somewhere between 2-2:15 PM at our drop off point of the Pike Place Market. Please let your guide know if you have time contstraints beyond these times as these are estimates. Seattle traffic can be unpredictable at times.
- Is this a photo workshop?
- No, we simply give you photo tips to help you take better photos on your vacation. We can also take photos of you and your travel partners with your cameras for better vacation memories.
- Do I need an expensive camera?
- No, 8 out of 10 people who participate in our tours use a simple point and shoot camera or simply their cell phones. We have even had people use iPhones, disposable and film cameras. Of course we get the professionals that are dedicated to photography with their high end SLR's, but this is not a requirement.
- Can we bring tripods?
- Tripods are allowed on our tours. Tripods are great for getting some night shots after the tour, so it is advisable to have them for your trip to Seattle, just not on the tour.
- Do you accept checks?
- Please contact Terry at 425-516-8838 to make arrangements for sending in a check. We also accept the following credit card options: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
- Do you offer group discounts?
- Yes, when you book your tour and enter in a quantity of four or more participants, the system will automatically give a 10% discount. If you have more than 8 participants for a particular day, please contact Terry at 425-516-8838 so the reservation system can be adjusted to accommodate additional participants.
- What if we miss our plane and cannot make the tour on our date?
- We are more than happy to work with you on getting you rescheduled to a new date, provided we are not sold out and our guides are available.
- Are bathrooms available?
- We are always in close proximity to public restrooms throughout the tour.
- What will the weather be like?
- Seattle is one of the best places to be during the summertime. It seldom gets over 90 degrees and or below 50. Cold winds do come off the Puget Sound and we do get our share of rain as you might have heard. It is advisable to protect yourself and your gear in case of rain.
Shutter Tours is proud to be entering our 9th year in 2017. We are again excited to share with our customers the city we love. We hope you join us in your travels.